Where are my Pinterest addicts? Have you caught the fever?
I’ll admit – I was slow to hop on the Pinterest wagon. But it has grown on me, and now I don’t think I could live without it.
I have so much fun pinning with my friends, and I really want to see what kind of things you like to pin. I think it would be fun to have a special place just for us to share pins that we want to share with our little community. So this week I created some Pinterest Community Boards just for us!
There are only three rules on our boards.
- All posts should be family friendly
- Posts should be pinned to the appropriate board (we have a board for chicken related posts, one for recipes, and one for crafts)
- Have fun, pin lots, and comment on each other’s pins!
If you’d like to pin on our community boards, here’s what you need to do.
- Follow my boards
- Send me the name you use on Pinterest (so I can follow you).
- Send me your e-mail address (I’ll only use it for this purpose. If you would like to be added to my email list, mention it in your email, or use the box on the sidebar to subscribe.)
You can e-mail me those things at email@example.com (use the “envelope” button above) or you can message them to me on the Facebook page. Please be patient. Even though it may seem like I am, I’m not really online 24/7. I will make every effort to add you or respond to you about any problems within 48 hours.
Can’t wait to see you on Pinterest!