I’m packing my bags today!
I’m so excited to get to know a whole new group of SoFab friends! Here are 10 fast facts about me.
- I keep chickens (would have never guessed that from the name of my blog, huh?). LOTS of chickens. Right now I have 75.
- I love the idea of gardening, but have the world’s worst brown thumb.
- I think that vinegar, coconut oil, and essential oils can clean, fix or cure just about anything. Have a headache? Come ask me for a drop of peppermint!
- I’m an NRA member and I USUALLY concealed carry (but I won’t at SoFabCon, so don’t get nervous).
- Even though the first four facts make me sound like a hippy, throwback gunslinger, I love my tech and would be lost without my gadgets.
- I’m looking to remodel my space here at RMCS. Please leave a comment if you have great ideas for my blog design, or know somebody I could hire for my redesign.
- I’m deathly afraid of heights (unless there is a good sturdy rail between me and the ground).
- I like to pretend that I’m creative on this blog – but in real life I struggle with trying to come up with new ideas. My best blog posts are sharing my Nanny’s old recipes.
- I love Love LOVE my Jamberry nails! If you don’t know what that is, you need to come ask me. (And if you need a special manicure during the conference, I’ll have a bunch of Jamberry nails – including the coveted “SoFabCon” Jams – and everything you need to apply them in my room!)
- I am super shy, quiet, introverted, socially anxious, whatever you want to call it. It’s not likely that I’ll come up to you and introduce myself. So I’m bringing bribes to SoFabCon. Come say hi and be friendly to me and I’ll share my chocolate and SoFabCon Jamberry samples!
Be sure to give me a card, and I’ll follow your social media and add your link below.
- Minding My Matters (my SoFab roomie)
- Bubbly Nature Creations
- Nessa Makes
- Hope in Every Season
- Creating Awesomenessity!
- Steven E. Rice
- Julianne Gray